This is the best, fastest way to start your day! You can add in a ton of great ingredients to make a different smoothie every day. I like to have a smoothie at least 3 days a week and alternate with other options like eggs and yogurt the other days. Here is a basic recipe and what you can add for flavor, more good healthy fats and taste.
- 1 scoop Nature Pro (Vanilla)
- 1⁄2 can unsweetened coconut milk (full-fat)
- 1⁄2 cup filtered water
- 1⁄2 cup frozen berries, (blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- Into blender container add coconut milk, dilute with 1⁄2 cup filtered water and berries. Blend on high until well blended. Add Nature Pro Protein, and blend for 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately. Serves 1.
- 1 cup Raw yogurt
- 1⁄2 an avocado
- 1 hand full of spinach
- 1⁄4 cup flax
- 2 organic free range, grass fed eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or flax seed oil
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- Fresh grated ginger