Fresh broccoli tossed with cranberries, seeds, turkey bacon, and drizzled with a deliciously creamy dressing makes this salad perfect for BBQs and potlucks. Appealing to the eyes, this delectable Broccoli Cranberry salad is sure to impress guests at your next event.
- 5 cups raw broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic shredded cheese, optional
- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- 2 tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined using a fork or wire whisk.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.