Garlic Coconut Flour Bread!? This cheesy garlic bread makes the perfect side for so many weekday meals, especially Roasted Vegetable Lasagna or Basic Chili. Coconut flour works as a great substitute for traditional flour, and has way more health benefits, but doesn’t sacrifice taste. Perfect for dinner parties, get-togethers or as a side to your regular weekday dinner this is sure to be Now, you can enjoy some cheesy, garlicky goodness without eating any wheat or grains with this Cheesy Garlic Coconut Flour Bread recipe!
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- Flax seeds (optional), to taste
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 – 1 cup shredded raw cheese
*I use the Mexican seasoning blend from Mountain Rose Herbs, it is a pure spice blend.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except cheese in a food processor until there are no lumps. If the batter is a little dry just add a tablespoon of water as needed. It should be a pretty moist, almost pourable batter. Stir in cheese. Pour into greased bread pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until done (toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).