My chipotle mayo is an amazing addition to your crackers, vegetables and more and adds so much flavor. Include this delicious, spicy topping to your favourite salad, sandwich on a Maximized Grainless Roll or black bean slider. Chipotle Mayo serves well as a dip for Sweet Potato wedges, or as a quick snack or party platter with one or more cracker recipes including Savoury Flax, Crunchy Sesame, Garlic Parmesan Flax Seed or Multi-Grain. Add this recipe to your dinner parties, family get-togethers and as a side to your vegetable trays to add so much flavor your guests are going to be asking you for the recipe and a ‘for the road’ bowl.
- 1 cup of mayonaise or Vegenaise
- 2 chilies (from a tin of chipotle chilies in adobo sauce)
- 1 tbsp of the adobo sauce from tin of chipotle chilies
- Jucie from 1/2 of a lime
- Put in processor and blend.
- Add chipotle mayo to your snack, burger or sandwich, and serve.
Serve this awesome sauce luke warm and your guests, kids and you are going to lick it up super fast!