Looking for a new way to cook your eggs? Look no further. This Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata protein packed dish that is a delicious and easy way to mix up your daily egg routine. Perfect for breakfast, dinner or leftovers, this recipe is sure to become a new favourite.
Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata Recipe
Makes 6 servings
- 7 organic eggs
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sized skillet, add the onions and cook until the onions begin to caramelize.
- While the onions are cooking whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, tomato paste, curry powder and salt.
- Add the spinach to the onions and oil and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spread the onion and spinach mixture over the bottom of the skillet and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes. Transfer the frittata to the oven and cook under the broiler uncovered for another 2 -3 minutes or until the frittata is cooked all the way through. Slice like a pizza and serve.