Traditional fudge is chalked full of sugars and additives; this creamy almond butter-based fudge is 100% raw and naturally sweetened! Next time you are looking for a tasty treat to wow your taste buds, try this simple 4-ingredient Freezer Fudge recipe that tastes like the inside of our Almond Butter Cups!
Servings: Fills an 8″x8″ pan
Preparation Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour chill
- 2 cups raw creamy almond butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon of Kal Brand or Now Brand stevia concentrated powder – (sweetness To YOUR TASTE!)
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, until smooth and creamy. I use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, or container, lined with parchment or wax paper, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid (about an hour). Remove the fudge by lifting the paper out of the pan, then cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Due to the nature of coconut oil, this fudge will melt if left at room temperature for long. Store in the freezer for best results.
This recipe is adapted from a tropicaltraditions.com recipe.