Finding a good healthy cracker can be hard. These Grain-free Vegan Herb Crackers are the solution to all your cracker problems! Impeccably seasoned, perfectly crunchy, and these crackers pair great with organic cheese, soup, veggies, dips, or are tasty just on their own.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and and Herbes de Provence.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and water.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes then serve.