Olive oil, sea salt, and your preferred choice of seasonings are all you need to turn a plain bunch of fresh kale into a delicious, healthy snack that packs a major punch of vitamin K, A, and C. These crispy chips are addictive, so once you start snacking it might be hard to stop!
- 1 bunch Kale
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Organic herbs/spice (I used an organic pizza spice from “eat it”)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash Kale thoroughly and cut off leaves into 1 or 2 inch pieces, removing and the hard stem in the middle.
- Place Kale in bowl and add 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil, sea salt, herbs and spice to taste. Toss to coat each piece well.
- Place on a layer of kale on a cookie sheet and bake for 7 or 8 minutes.
- Turn and put back in oven for 5-7 minutes until crisp.