Is it game day? Are you having a party? Either way, this dip will have everyone hovering around the snack table! A widespread mix of layered organic vegetables perfectly paired with a combination of spices, cheese, and beans takes this nine layer dip to the next level of party food. Enjoy it with organic flaxseed chips and vegetables.
Taco Seasoning Mix:
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can organic refried black beans
- 8 oz organic cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz organic sour cream
- 16 oz organic salsa
- 1 large organic tomato, chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch organic green onions, chopped
- 1 heart organic romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 oz sliced black olives
- 2 avocados, diced
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 2 cups raw cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans together. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans. Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the diced avocado with lime juice.
- Garnish the layers with black olives and avocado. Serve with organic flaxseed chips and vegetables.