Brownies are a staple in many people’s desserts for parties and family get-togethers. But finding a Trying to cut out refined carbs and sugar? Meet the solution to your next chocolate craving. The combination of dates, walnuts, and cocoa powder make these easy-to-make treats far more decadent than you’d expect. Not to mention, walnuts are a nutritional powerhouse, high in healthy omega-3 fats- so these sweets aren’t just your average dessert! Making this a great These Raw Brownie Balls are simple, kid-approved and impossible to pass up!
- 1 cup Walnuts or Peanuts
- 6-10 Pitted Dates, Soaked in Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Stevia (or more to taste)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/8 -1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut, Unsweetened
- Put everything in the blender and mix.
- Shape into one inch balls and refrigerate.
Serve cool or chilled. Place them in muffin paper or make your own design, but they won’t last long!