This recipe may sound fancy, but I assure you it is quick, simple, and delicious. Not to mention it is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamin B12 and vitamin D! Crunchy on the outside, soft and warm on the inside, these salmon patties are a great go-to for lunch or dinner.
- 1 can Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme & garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Form into patties. Cook in grape seed oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Photo Credit: Karen, Flickr – (Vidalia_11)