Eggs are a terrific way to kick start your day as they are full of healthy fats and protein. Yet, eating the same old eggs every day can get a little dull. If you are a fan of spice, this Indian-style scrambled eggs masala recipe is definitely worth a try. It’s sure to bring some excitement back to your morning!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seed, toasted in a dry pan and crushed
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 4 eggs, beaten with 2 teaspoons of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a medium cast iron skillet over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes)
- Add cumin and tomato and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the eggs. Using a metal spatula, constantly stir the eggs until they form soft, creamy curds.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.