Looking for something different and delicious to make for your next party? Look no further. These cheesy stuffed mushrooms are easy and tasty appetizers that are sure to be the hit of the party! Loaded with cheesy goodness and perfectly spiced, everyone is going to have a hard time saying no to these appetizing snacks.
- 16 Medium Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons Garganzola Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Gluten-free Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove stems and reserve caps, chop stems. Mix all Ingredients except breadcrumbs.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1tsp. of mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Pour 1/4 water into bottom of pan and bake until mushrooms are tender and lightly
browned. 8 to 10 minutes.